In order to offer the best in upscale resale to consumers we have guidelines we use when collecting inventory from new and existing clients.
Items we accept for consignment include:
· Women’s clothing: jackets/coats, shoes, jewelry, belts, handbags and scarves
· Clothing can be casual, formal, career, resort, etc.
Items must be/have:
· Items must be in good condition: no holes or tears, at most light pilling and minor staining or scratching.
· Tags / label showing designer required for online retail and sizing / materials retail tags strongly preferred but not necessary.
· Seasonally appropriate items preferred, we are willing to take warm weather items during the winter on an as needed basis.
· We do not take coats and jackets during the summer months.
· Items should be currently in style (made in the last 3 years) with exclusion of vintage/classic items.
Labels/Designers we love:
Hermes, Prada, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Moncler, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Akris, Fendi, Nicole Miller, Vera Wang and more. Designers typically fall under contemporary to couture price point categories.
While we love labels such as H & M and other fun, fast fashion retailers we do not consign them.
*Please note all items given to Creative Consignor must be cleaned prior to consigning.
*Any items inventoried that do not meet above criteria may be dry cleaned at owner’s expense, or donated.